Monday 30 April 2012

about us


              Bro T.CH.Flemings,Preacher
About my work .
                  In the year of 1980 I started my Gospel work. Every day in 20 years I raid my bicycle 50 to 70 KMs for my Gospel work. On Sunday I raid my bicycle 110.Kms to worship in five villages. Village to village that distance will be 30 to 25 Kms. On Sunday I reach my home at 2 AM (midnight). Another 11 years I used scooter (two wheeler). Now my work spread in two districts. Most of the time I have to travel hundreds of Kilometer’s.
How I work for souls:    Every year we visit one new village and we conduct meetings a couple of days or sometimes a couple of weeks. After listen the word of God some people obey and they take baptism. And the next day of Sunday we start worship in that village. We work one year in that congregation and handover to one of the young trained preacher. Then we plan to go another village. Like that we planted 28 congregations in 31 years.
Every month we conduct preachers and youth Bible work shop. Several denomination preachers attend for this work shop. They are obeying the Truth and some are obeying with their Churches and coming into CHURCH OF CHRIST.
Every year we are conducting Gospel meetings in two districts. Weekly two times we do house visiting (door to door personal Evangelism).
My only son Sails Grigery also working as a full-time preacher since 11 years. Now we are working with 20 preachers with love and unity. Still they are unsupported.
My wife Bhavani Fleming's conduct women Bible classes in villages.
We have unsatiable thrust to do more and more work to win the souls to Glorify our Lord Jesus Christ in every village and towns.
As Lord said “that the harvest is plenty the harvest is indeed vast and endless.” Our contribution and endeavors are most exiguous and infinitesimal when compared with great expectation of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ.
Once again we say, we have unsatiable thrust to do more and more work to win the souls to glorify our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
We are heart fully inviting brethren to visit our Congregations in India. Our congregations are ready to give warmest ovation to the brethren.
Please pray and give your helping hand for us and work with us in His vineyard in India.

In Christ.
T.Ch.Flemings.

No comments:

Post a Comment